B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it."
In no particular order:
1. I like chocolate, a lot, and have a passion for TimTams - the finest chocolate covered biscuits the world has ever known.
2. I always wear odd socks.
3. I really don't like milk and eggs, even though I was brought up on a dairy farm.
4. I can't stand the Imperial system of weights and measures, because it is absurd and makes no sense and is just hide-bound in old-fashioned, outmoded, British (and other) Conservatism. Metric is so much more logical. Countries that use things like miles, gallons, pounds, fahrenheit and all the other ludicrous insular ways of quantifying stuff should just grow up, get over it and join the real world. That got me going!
5. I really enjoy drinking but I can't stand being drunk. Fine wines - good, hangovers - bad!
6. I'm almost always happy and it takes a lot to upset me - life's too short for bad moods and crap like that.
7. Oh, and I wish I was in New Zealand.
and anyone else who fancies having a go.