1. Name one person who made you smile today?
2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
I was already at my desk checking my emails.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Working on articles for the council’s newspaper, ‘Your Somerset’.
4. What is something that happened to you in 1999?
I went to New Zealand for the first time.
5. What is the last thing you said aloud?
’Yes, you can borrow my guest chair, as long as I get it back.’
6. How many different things did you drink today?
Coffee, coffee and, um, coffee.
7. What colour is your comb?
Now, that’s funny!
8. What was the last thing you bought?
My weekly groceries.
9. What was the last gift you received?
A book on landscape photography from my aunt.
10. What colour is your front door?
’Tis a white one.
11. Where do you keep your money?
At the bank, and change in my pocket.
12. What was the weather like today?
It's raining and sunny and raining and windy.
13. What is the best ice cream flavour?
I don’t like ice cream, though fruit sorbets are divine.
14. What are you excited about?
Not much these days.
15. Say something about the person who last posted this.
An incredible person with a wonderful photographic talent and a true personal warmth.
16. Name a weird food you like?
Other people seem to think that cheese and banana sandwiches are weird.
17. Cold or hot?
I always prefer to be somewhere in between, I don’t do extremes.
19. Do you want to cut your hair?
Only had it done a couple of weeks ago and I’m still recovering
20. Are you over the age of 25?
21. Do you talk a lot?
Yes, when I feel really comfortable and relaxed.
22. What's your favourite thing to do?
Take photographs, write, sleep, read, travel, be with friends, or any combination of the above.
24. Do you know anyone named steven?
Yes, I do.
25. Do you make up your own words?
Sometimes, though I can’t think of any right now.
26. Are you ticklish?
I used to be, please come and tickle me and then I’ll know if I still am.
27. Are you typically a jealous person?
28. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "K"
My cousin Karen is also one of my best friends.
29. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A"
30. Who's the 1st person on your received calls list?
I don’t have a mobile, so I don’t have a received calls list.
32. Do you chew on your straws?
33. Do you have curly hair?
No, straight and short.
34. What is the next concert you're going to?
I don’t know. If nothing else comes along it will probably be the 2008 Glastonbury Extravaganza.
35. Who is the crappiest person in your life?
I don’t tend to associate with crappy people.
36. How many times have you sworn today?
Probably only once or twice, but I’m not counting.
38. What's your room like?
Large, full of books, CDs, DVDs and me.
39. Have you seen the movie "Donnie Darko"
No. Even though others have raved about it, I’ve never felt the urge.
40. Do you have to work tomorrow?
41. What's your dream job?
I think it would be running a backpackers hostel in New Zealand, while having time to be a travel writer and photographer.
42. When was the last time you said "I love you"?
That would be to Ilmera in a recent comment.
43. What should you be doing right now?
Going through articles and checking them out for the paper.
44. Do you have a nickname?
Well, I used to be called Croz, and still am to some people.
45. Are you a heavy sleeper?
I don’t know, you see, I’m asleep while I’m sleeping, so I can’t tell.
46. When was the last time you used a skateboard?
47. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks?
I watched 'Whale Rider' again recently.
48. Is there anyone you like right now?
I like a lot of people, most of the people I know in fact. If the question means in a relationship kind of way, then I am very happy being free and single.
49. When's the last time you did the dishes, honestly?
50. Did you cry today?