Being a ‘bloke’, I don’t often carry a ‘bag’! But if I go anywhere I always have these things with me.
* Kag in a bag
* There is usually chocolate
* My pounamu koru pendant
Five things found in my wallet
* New Zealand $20 note, for emergencies in New Zealand. Also a $5 note, well, it has a yellow-eyed penguin on it.
* Driving licence
* photo of ilmera
* European Health Insurance card
* expired BBH membership card
Five favourite things in my room
* an enormous didgeridoo
* thousands of books
* even more CDs
* black New Zealand flag with a silver fern on it (New Zealand is Goth)
* my laptop
Five things I have always wanted to do
* Be a successful writer
* See an exhibition of my photos somewhere prestigious
* Visit St Petersburg
* Stand on Crozier’s Landing in the north of Canada
* The South Pacific desert island thing with someone very special, I know who you are even if you don’t.
Five things I'm currently into
* Salmonella Dub, always
* Exploring my home patch
* Wistful thinking, yes, wistful
* Hollie Smith
Five people I'm going to tag
Like shortbutfast I’m going to say ‘all of you’. Please give it a go if you like. Please.