1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING?
No, though I can guess why.
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
About six months….how sad is that?
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
My boss gave me a bar of chocolate for being good!
4. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU DROPPED YOUR CELL?
Never, I don’t have one, That is if by ‘cell’ you mean mobile.
5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
Keeping a car going and treating friends.
7. LAST THING YOU ATE?
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
9. ONE FAVOURITE SONG?
At the moment Central Reservation by Beth Orton
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
In Somerset, where the cider apples grow.
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTEND(ED):
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER?
Does not exist
13. FAVOURITE MALL STORE(S)
Fopp, Waterstones, Virgin, Whitcoulls, CD & DVD Store
14. LONGEST JOB YOU HAD?
Manager of a sperm bank (for cows) true.
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE?:
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?:
17. LAST WEDDING ATTENDED?:
I think it must have been Hannah B’s, when she became Hannah M.
18. FAVOURITE BASKETBALL PLAYER?:
Ah basketball, haven’t got a clue.
19. LAST TIME YOU ATTENDED CHURCH?:
Hannah B’s wedding, where she became Hannah M, which was probably about three and a half years ago
20. FAVOURITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT?:
Fast food? I prefer slow food, veggie slow food.
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE HEARD?:
Weapons of mass destruction.
22. BIGGEST CRUSH?
A steam roller while gazing longingly at…..
23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?:
Well, there’s the White House in Wanaka, the Dux de Lux in Christchurch, Anton’s in Wells, La Bonne Vie in Taunton,….
24. CAN YOU COOK?:
25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?:
A Toyota something.
26. BEST KISSER?:
Probably Jennifer Connelly
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?:
A couple of weeks ago when I got a really touching email from a friend.
What happened to 28?
29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?:
That I’m a bit creative and can retreat into my little world when I need it.
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?:
My inability to stop eating once I start.
31. DO YOU HATE YOUR JOB?
32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB?:
Six weeks sleeping on the office floor because I couldn’t go home and couldn’t leave work. It was tough and complicated but I got through it.
33. FAVOURITE MOVIE?:
Right now, In My Father’s Den, or maybe Team America – World Police, but Amélie has just begun to sneak up on the rails.
34. CAN YOU SING?:
I call myself a vocalist rather than a singer, but I did used to sing in a punk band.
35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED?:
Jools Holland at Glastonbury Abbey, and before that REM at Westpac Stadium Christchurch, New Zealand. I don’t get out much.
Look, no 36.
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED?:
I honestly don’t remember.
38. THING YOU NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT?:
Unmatching socks, camera.
39. FAVOURITE VACATION SPOT?:
Wanaka, New Zealand.
40. DO YOU LIKE DRINKING 40s?
I have no idea, do I?
41. DO YOU LIKE CHINESE FOOD?:
Only the stuff without bits of dead animals in.
42. IS YOUR ROOM CLEAN?:
Clean, but untidy.
No sign of 43
44. FAVOURITE COMEDIAN?
45. WOULD YOU DRINK A COLT45 WITH BILLY D?
I doubt it, especially as I don’t understand the question.
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES?
Usually just a t-shirt.
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?:
The entire population of the northern hemisphere.
48. DO LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?:
What do you think? I know that long-distance friendships do.
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?:
Pancakes- would be nice right now.
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?:
52. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?:
Still in the chicken, I can’t stand eggs.
53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?:
54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?:
Someone wanting something at work, other than that, my aunt.
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?:
See answer to question 4 above
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?:
See answer to question 4 above
57. MCDONALDS OR BURGER KING?
Definitely neither, but if forced under some protest, … on second thoughts, no.
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:
59. WHAT ARE YOU HEARING RIGHT NOW?:
Other people typing, it’s eerie.
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC OR SONG?
"I’ve got a bike
You can ride it if you like
It’s got a basket, a bell that rings
To make it look good.
I’d give it to you if I could,
But I borrowed it."
(Sheer genius – Syd Barrett was a clever guy.)
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J SANDWICH?:
If you mean jam, probably raspberry.
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?:
63. CAN YOU SWIM?:
64. FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?:
Don’t like ice cream, love sorbets, especially mango.
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?:
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF?:
I have ears, they may be a bit pointy, I’m not sure, I’ve never seen them square on.
67. CAN YOU PUT 67 DEAD BODIES IN YOUR VEHICLE?
I doubt it, and I’m not sure I would want to.
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?:
Yis, now what was the theme? Forgetfulness, probably.
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?:
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID?:
I laugh at me lots, I laugh when other people do unintentional stupid things, especially if it punctures pomposity.
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?:
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER
Clear mornings, sparkly photographs, there’s probably more.
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?:
Never, they are stingy.
74. FAVOURITE ANIMAL:?
Does a pukeko count?
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET?:
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?:
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?:
78. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE HOLIDAY
A long one.
A distinct lack of 79
80. WHAT’S THE ONE THING YOU WON’T DO FOR A MILLION DOLLARS?
81. EVER HAD SEX WITH SOMEONE SO UGLY THAT YOU JUST HAD TO SAY “ DAMN, I’VE STOOPED TO AN ALL-TIME LOW?
What’s an all-time low?
82. DO YOU HAVE A BROTHER?
83. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?
84. HAVE YOU DONE YOUR TAXES THIS YEAR?
Luckily, they get done for me.
85. DO YOU OWN A LAPTOP?
Yis, an Acer something, bought in the land of the long white cloud.
86. ARE YOU SMILING?
I can’t help it.
87. WHAT MAKES YOU SMILE?
Lots of things, mostly the voices in my head.
88. DO YOU HAVE ON EYELINER?:
89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?:
Yes, Rebekka, and Hannah R and Ilmera and others too.
90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
91. ARE YOU GOING TO GRADUATE?:
Bit late, I think, though I could partition something up into equally small pieces.
92. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE?
93. FAVOURITE BAND?
Salmonella Dub, for now.
94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE NAME?:
I have loads - I like Emily for a girl and Hey You for a boy.
95. WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?:
96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?:
Not mine. I don’t have one.
97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?
98. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?
Yes, and sleep in the bath.
99. YOU HAVE 99 PROBLEMS BUT IS BEING A BITCH ONE OF THEM?
100. GOT A SECRET AND WANNA SHARE?
I’ve got something in my pocket, want to guess what it is?