01. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
02. I respond by asking you five questions of a very intimate and creepily personal nature. Or not so creepy/personal.
03. You WILL update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
04. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
05. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Interviewed by artistiqua
1. Which are your favourite places in NZ? You told me before but I forgot.
I really love Wanaka, I feel so at home there. Golden Bay is brilliant, I love the slightly seedy, alternative feel of the area. I also like the West Coast, rugged, beautiful and great people.
2. Which is your favourite city in NZ?
I think it has to be Christchurch. I’m not really a city person but I could settle there. It’s probably because it just exudes Englishness.
3. What is your favourite food?
Indian food, definitely. Veggie curries are the best.
4. What kind of music do you listen to?
All sorts really, except Country music, which I can not stand. I tend to look for new things all the time and right now I am enjoying discovering the music of bands like Salmonella Dub. I also love Britpop – hence the Blur connection. Other favourites include Goldfrapp, Chemical Brothers, Ash, Fur Patrol, Beth Orton, Dreadzone, REM, All About Eve.
5. What kind of women are you attracted to?
I am attracted to women who are intelligent, creative, compassionate, have a sense of fun, an infectious laugh, are friendly and have sparkling eyes. Obviously there are physical attributes that I find attractive but I am generally much more interested by what people are like inside.