1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What colour is your favourite hoodie?
I haven't got one!
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
No. It’s not something that bothers me very much. My real life tends to revolve around jeans and a t-shirt, so just about anything goes.
5. How are you feeling right now?
Content, though I would rather be out and about than in the office.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
The apple I’m about to start munching on.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I honestly never remember dreams.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Not yet, but there’s still time.
9. What are you craving right now?
10. Do you floss?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
12. Are you emotional?
I never used to think so, but as I’ve got older I have become quite an emotional person.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I think I must have done it in French.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I don’t eat ice cream.
15. Do you like your hair?
16. Do you like yourself?
Yes, I’m pretty happy with who I am and what I think.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Only if he didn’t speak and wore a bib!
18. What are you listening to right now?
The fan in my computer.
19. What's your favourite kind of pie?
20. Would you go sky diving?
I thought about it when I was in New Zealand, but no, it’s not really me.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
A resounding ‘no!’ Dairy products and I do not have a relationship.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes. Or at least, I’ve met famous people. To me ‘Celebrity’ is the word for people who are famous for being famous, people who have no talent, nothing to give the world of any substance, possess no skills, are shallow and just adorn the covers of magazines.
23. Do you rent movies often?
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Apart from my personality, no!
25. How many countries have you visited?
Lots – my ‘stand-out’ list includes, New Zealand, Russia, Ireland, Switzerland, Netherlands, France – but many others besides.
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
I don’t remember ever doing it, but I may have.
27. Ever been on a train?
28. Brown or white eggs?
No eggs is better. I don’t do eggs, though I do understand that a cake is not a cake without them.
29.Do you have a cell-phone?
No, and I wouldn’t know how to use it properly if I did. It’s not something I need, so I don’t see the point.
30. Do you use chap stick?
31. Do you own a gun?
As a pacifist, I give you a hearty, well-practised and emphatic, ‘No!’
32. Can you use chop-sticks?
No, and I must learn.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
On my own, though Buster the cat may wander in.
34. Are you too forgiving?
Sometimes, though it’s good to be tough too sometimes.
35. Ever been in love?
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
I don’t know, but I expect working.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
I refer you to my answer to question 21.
38. Last time you cried?
I don’t remember, but I know I cried the last time I watched Whale Rider.
39. What was the last question you asked?
Slightly bizarrely, ‘If you don’t give them the right e-mail address, how do you expect them to actually get back in touch with you?’ – about five minutes ago to a colleague.
40. Favourite time of the year?
There are good things about all times of the year, but I think my favourite seasons are spring and autumn.
41. Do you have any tattoos?
No, though I came very close to having something Maori put on my arm in New Zealand. That desire has now passed.
42. Are you sarcastic?
Me? Never! Okay, I admit it, I love being sarcastic, love sarcasm and do irony pretty well too.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
44. Ever walked into a wall?
45. Favourite colour?
I think black, though red comes close too.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
47. Is your hair curly?
What bloody hair?
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Two Suns by Bat For Lashes and Local Kid by Fur Patrol – both arrived on the same day, so I can’t say which was the last I bought.
49. Do looks matter?
Yes, to a degree, but they shouldn’t.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I think it would depend on lots of things, I’m very forgiving of some things, though disloyalty and broken promises I find it much harder to forgive.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
See question 29.
52. Do you like your life right now?
Yes, I do. I get to do the things I want, more or less when I want. I would like to be able to afford to do more impromptu travelling, but that’s okay. I don’t see any point in being grumpy; it doesn’t help. I have great friends and that is so important.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No, but I often fall asleep with the radio on.
54. Can you handle the truth?
55. Do you have good vision?
On the whole, yes, though I do feel it slowly deteriorating and should do something about it.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Hate - no. Dislike – yes, I think so.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
At work, quite a lot, not much at home.
58. The last person you held hands with?
I don’t remember.
59. What are you wearing?
For me it’s fancy dress because I’m at work, so it’s respectable chinos and a ‘proper’ shirt. I don’t like this.
60.What is your favourite animal?
Dolphins I think, though I do like pukekos and penguins too (if birds can be included.)
61. Where was your default picture taken?
It was taken from the shores of my beloved Lake Wanaka in New Zealand.
62. Can you hula hoop?
Never tried and don’t want to.
63. Do you have a job?
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes, many times in many different circumstances.
Meme stolen unashamedly from meathiel
1. First thing you wash in the shower?