A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B) I'm not going to tag anyone because a lot of my friends have done it already, but please go ahead and do it if you want to.
01. What's the last TV show you saw?
Never Mind the Buzzcocks on Dave last night
02. What are you wearing at the moment?
Black chinos, black t-shirt, black shirt - oh....I'm probably Goth!
03. Who is/was your favourite cartoon character?
Jeff da Maori in Bro' Town. Morningside for life!
04. What is your favourite scent?
I'm not into scents and perfumes and stuff, funnily enough, but my favourite scent is that smell you get after rain.
05. What is your favourite drink?
Coffee, Guinness, and a good South Island Pinot Noir.
06. What do you drink the most?
Water and coffee
07. What is your favourite food?
My own veggie chilli or a good arse-rattling veggie curry.
08. (Changed question) Who are your heroes, or at least people who have influenced and inspired you?
Vivian Stanshall - as an eccentric, John Lennon - as a creative genius, Ed Hillary - as an achiever with modesty, Bill Bailey - for inventive comedy,ilmera - as a true inspiration.
09. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Teacher, but, as I'm not completely grown up yet, I can now confidently say - Travel writer and photographer.
10. What mythological figure are you?
I don't think I am one.
11. What animal do you identify with?
12. What 3 people would you invite to dinner?
This is going to be a bit long-winded, I'm sorry. If it's people I know, then it would beilmera, Rebekka and Babs. If it's LJ friends I would like to meet and have dinner with, then it would beideoteca,nurdhegilwen andnaurwen, and I would sneak Bindy in through the side door! If it's anybody I haven't already mentioned, then it would be Stephen Fry, Bill Bailey and Jennifer Connelly.
13.What is your current desktop?
A picture of the lonely tree at Lake Wanaka.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Friendly, fun, interesting, caring.
15. What are you afraid of?
Rejection and spiders. So, when spiders reject me I'm devastated.
16. What's your favourite item of clothing?
I don't have one, I don't see clothes as being important or really saying anything about me, but again, if pressed my 'I ♥ Wanaka' t-shirt.
17. What are you into right now?
My new camera, trying to pick out the sounds in Russian words, reading about Saint Petersburg.
18. What did you do today?
19. What do you want?
Happiness for my friends and for me to be able to travel the world for ever.
20. What should you be doing right now?
Organising the training of about thirty people so that they can write new web content for me to edit.
21. What's the meaning behind your LJ username/name/nicknames you go by?
My LJ username really links two important times of my life. I used 'Blur' as a chat name when I used to chat online withilmera and the 'kiwi' bit comes from my love of Aotearoa. Because it wasilmera who suggested I start an LJ account I wanted to maintain the 'Blur' bit while also bringing in another important aspect of my life with 'kiwi'.