Here's the email.
Please distribute this email to your team members as soon as possible (this didn't take me long as I'm a team of one person!)
To the following teams:
- Public Information Team (This is me!)
- Swim Teachers - Leisure
- Library Enquiry Centre Team
- Frome SS&L East Hub Admin Team
- Information Management Team
- Work Prep – Hospitality & Catering Team
- Team 2, Adult Social Care, Bridgwater
- Widening Participation Team
- Mendip (East and West) Occupational Therapy Team
- Senior Managers Support Team
- Work Prep – Arts & Media Team
- Community Services Finance Group
The award ceremony lunch will be taking place on Monday 16th June at
Now, as I'm a team of one, just little old me, I don't think I stand an earthly when put up against some of these people who I know have achieved great things in the last year, but it's a free lunch and the chance to get away from driving a computer all day. Yes, there's a free lunch and everything!
I also realise that The Somerset County Council Community Directorate Awards for Excellence (despite being a mouthful) is hardly the Oscars and that Stoke St Gregory Village Hall is not really Montreux or The Dorchester but I'm not arguing.
I'll let you know how I get on.